If you're struggling with pain in your foot or ankle, don't wait to receive medical attention that will improve your quality of life. We believe feet are the foundation of health, and we offer all the medical, surgical and mechanical treatments you may need to feel better. Get the medical attention you deserve with our qualified, experienced and trustworthy staff.
You don't have to suffer from foot pain in silence. Visit Rainier Foot & Ankle Associates in Enumclaw, WA to get a diagnosis and treatment plan for your foot or ankle condition..
Come see your local podiatrist, Dr. Bock, if you're struggling with:
- Walking or running disorders
- Sports-related injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Heel or ankle pain
- Trauma or wounds
You can trust us for a smooth surgical experience. We understand the complexities of the foot and provide state-of-the-art podiatry services to help eliminate pain. Contact us now at 360-761-1285 to let us know the issues you're facing.
If you're experiencing discomfort in your foot, you need a local podiatrist with all the tools available. Thankfully, our practice offers advanced technology to help you get the best care for your podiatry problem.
Come to us for:
- EPAT regenerative therapy: A method for mechanically stimulated cellular repair in damaged or injured tissue. This triggers natural healing effects in the area.
- Orthotic devices: Avoid surgery by getting the proper arch supports, ankle braces and even shoes that alleviate problems in the foot.
- UltraMIST treatments: An ultrasound treatment that promotes wound healing. This is a great option for people with diabetes or foot ulcers.
- MLS therapy: A method that stimulates cellular activity using laser energy. This helps reduce swelling and pain while increasing oxygen flow to the area.
We'll help you find solutions to what's causing you pain. Learn more about our advanced technology and podiatry services when you browse our website.