Need to come in and see us? Stay safe with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, there are still critical foot care services that require in-person treatment. While we encourage the use of telemedicine whenever we possibly can, sometimes you really do need a procedure or treatment that simply cannot be conducted remotely.
At the same time, you want to protect yourself and your family.
So, what can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
Valet medical service appointments!
Put simply, this is a safer way of getting the care you need, while also minimizing exposure to others. On top of that, we’ve ramped up our already stringent standards of cleanliness, with extra cleaning, safety, and sanitization measures between all interactions.
What Is a Valet Medical Service?
Valet services are simply additional steps our team takes to minimize your time spent in our office and around others as much as possible. Here is a brief explanation of the process we use here at Rainier Foot & Ankle Associates.
- Don’t get out of your car when you pull into the parking lot. Just give us call and let us know you’re here and waiting. We’ll come and get you when we’re ready for you.
- You’ll be escorted (keeping appropriate social distance!) from your car, through a secondary entrance and directly into your exam room. You will not have to pass through the main entrance or stay in the waiting area.
- As with every other part of our office, we are taking extra precautions to fully sanitize every surface and area that sees traffic.
Who should use this service?
Valet services are a great choice for patients who:
- Need to come into the office for a specific treatment (i.e., they have a problem that cannot be handled remotely via telemedicine)
- Are considered “high risk” for COVID-19 or any other severe infectious diseases that could pose special health risks, or live with someone who is high risk.
That said, valet appointments are open to anyone who wants one—you don’t need to have any special qualifications.
If your appointment does not require an in-person visit (many initial consults and follow-up appointments fall into this category), telemedicine is likely a better choice. Please review our service page on telemedicine or call our office if you have any questions about this service.
If you aren’t sure whether telemedicine or a valet appointment is right for you, please don’t hesitate to call and ask.
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
To be clear, we are fully following all the CDC guidelines to keep our office as safe as possible during the pandemic, and that includes our main entrance and regular waiting area. We want you to feel comfortable and safe no matter which appointment type you choose.
That said, these valet services are a small extra step we are happy to take for those looking for a little extra peace of mind and the strictest possible isolation from others.
If you want to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), simply fill out this form to contact us: